Why the playing audio will be recorded into the mic?

赵成义 zhaochengyi at uniontech.com
Thu May 23 02:39:04 UTC 2024

Hi guys,

>>  I mean I don't need to record played audio, but it is recored into the mic.
>> I can confirm that ALSA loopback is set to false state, and the sink monitor
>>  is not used.
> You probably need echo cancellation

The output audio is not sent to the speakers, but from the headphones,
and the mic cannot pick up the played audio from the air,
so I don't think it's an echo issue.

I am using a four-section headset, and the input and output are on the same audio port.
Is it possible that there is signal interference in the input and output?

Thanks,

Chengyi