Tinderbox status.

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Thu Dec 9 10:08:00 PST 2004

It is easy, from the server side, to specify whether head, or some
branch should be built.  Switching from one branch to the other is a 5
minute task by the tinderbox administrator, and kicking the machines to
restart builds.

And it is easy to have more than one tinderbox (if we can get enough
build machines), so that more than one branch might be continually
built.

Right now, it would probably be best until .2 goes out the door to
switch over to the release branch from head.
				- Jim