[Roadster] Anyone working on routing / directions?

Ian McIntosh ian_mcintosh at linuxadvocate.org
Wed Aug 31 17:48:19 PDT 2005

To my knowledge, no one is working on routing.  All yours, if you want
it.

FYI, I am working with Jeremy Cole now to redesign the map data storage
(to make it faster & smaller on disk), and this will obviously affect
the routing code.  It might make sense for you to join in that dialog.
If you want to be involved, send me your IM details.

-Ian