[Roadster] initial project questions

Ian McIntosh ian_mcintosh at linuxadvocate.org
Mon Feb 21 19:38:15 PST 2005

Hi Dustin,

It seems like it's pretty common to keep a Windows partition around for
MS S&T.  I've heard that from four people now.

> 1) Any idea when some code might be available for general testing?
> 2) License the code will be released under?
> 3) Are you interested in community contributions/collaboration?

The code is already available for download.  It's under the GPL.

See the project page for download instructions:
http://linuxadvocate.org/projects/roadster/

(You need MySQL 4.1 or newer.  Anything older will not work.)

And yes, I am certainly interested in contributions.  Code, design,
artwork, testing, everything.

Regards,
-Ian