[SCIM] Questions about Korean input.. and scim-uim

yusuke at cherubim.icw.co.jp yusuke at cherubim.icw.co.jp
Sun Aug 1 00:37:35 PDT 2004

Hi, Kitae
I am one of uim developers,

> Yes, scim-uim has Korean input methods 3bulshick 390 and 2bulshick.
> But There is some problem using tham.

> When I type
> "ABC EFG"
> Scim-uim real input is
> "AB EF"
The problem is my fault and sorry for inconvenice.
I will fix them later.

Anyway, I (and maybe others) would like to know more about Korean input methods.
Could you answer follwing questions or show some web page?

*What is the difference of 3bulshick 390 and 2bulshick?
*What kind of people use 3bulshick 390 and 2bulshick?
 -Does it depend on first OS he uses?
*How is the popularity of both methods?
*How often Korean people use hanja?
 -I heard it is rare. Is it correct?

> Ami.. Hum That xim used for most of korean linux.
> Now days most use nabi.
> I will mail to ami developer.
Great!
I am looking forward to Korean developer to join our cooperation.