[SCIM] Japanese translation of scim-chinese and scim

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Sun Aug 15 21:54:42 PDT 2004

Hi,

Stimulated by Kitae's work, I translated scim-chinese (0.4.1) into
Japanese. :)  Please find attached scim-chinese.ja.po.tar.gz.  I noticed that
tooltips for keyboard shortcuts still read 'Multiple key events should be
separated by comma' in scim-chinese.  I translated the strings to mean 'Click
on the button on the right to edit it', so could you please fix them.

I also updated the translation of scim.  I noticed I had translated 'page up
key' and 'page down key' the opposite way around in the table properties...
Could you please replace the ja.po for scim 0.99.6 with the attached one.
Sorry for the trouble.

I'll get to work on scim-hangul. :)

Yukiko