[SCIM] Lookup table direction

Choe Hwanjin krisna at kldp.org
Mon Aug 16 20:29:03 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have a question about lookup table.
I set some keys for candidate list, ie, left arrow for candidate cursor
to move left, and right arrow for cursor to move right.
But this is not reasonable when lookup table direction is vertical.
I think when lookup table is horizontal, right arrow moves cursor to
right, but when lookup table is vertial, right arrow shows next page.

IEngine should know the direction of lookup tables for more reasonable
behavior.
Is there a any way to know direction of lookup table or any other
solution for this problem?

Regard,
Hwanjin