[SCIM] Lookup table direction

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 20:42:12 PDT 2004

Hi,
  Sorry, currently there is no solution. I'll try to solve this issue
after scim 1.0.0. Currently there are two possible way:

1. Let IMEngine choose the direction of lookup table.
2. inform IMEngine the direction of lookup table, so IMEngine can
change it's behaviour.

  IMO, the direction should be decided by user, so 2 is better. But I
currently have no idea how to inform IMEngine.

  How do you think about it?

  Anyway, there are two ugly way for this issue, but not recommended:

1. Not use arraw keys for this purpose at all.
2. Read the configuration value "/Panel/Gtk/LookupTableVertical" from
config object to decide the direction. But this is not workable for
skim (scim-panel-kde).

Regards
James Su