[SCIM] About trigger key and English/European mode.

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Thu Aug 19 18:56:52 PDT 2004

On Friday 20 August 2004 10:30, LiuCougar wrote:
> >  I think maybe we should remove this English/European entry, because
> > multi/dead keys are already supported transparently by any FrontEnd.
>
> Ok, another possible solution

IMHO, English/European entry should be removed from the menu.  I think
otherwise some curious new users might try to find out what they can do with
it without knowing it is actually not an input method...

And I hope SCIM's dead key support will always work transparently and without
any special configurations as it does at the moment even if it becomes a
plugin or something.

Just my two cents. :)

Yukiko