[SCIM] Skim test in Korean env.

Kitae neeum at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 08:07:04 PDT 2004

Hi

I am a real beginnger in KDE, and I still don't have
perfact Korean system for KDE.

Anyway, I am add new test user and statx -- :1
my .xinitrc is
--
export LANG="ko_KR.UTF-8"
export XMODIFIERS="@im=SCIM"

Then, I try to using scim-setup -c kconfig,
and these setting work.

Before using scim-setup,skim-tray didn't display any language mode and
sometime changing mode work with defalut shotkey, but some time desn't.
After that setting I can see language modes in Korean.

when I try to type Korean, my setting is Korean 390 mode
but that's not 390 mode I think that 2 bul mode
I try change mode but that would't work.
(I chose two input mode for testing)

after that I log-out.
I kill other users scim process using
kill -9 $( ps aux | grep scim | awk '{ print $2}')

and restart X.
Korean 390 mode still wrong.
and can't change mode. and don't need triger shot key.

and skim-kde-panel isn't Korean, so I check skim source.
There is no ko.po.

These are all my test..

Kitae