Fwd: [SCIM] skim 0.9.6 released

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:48:18 PDT 2004

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 02:10:19 +0900 (JST), UTUMI Hirosi
<utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> I'm trying to pack it for Mandrake Cooker, but I got errors.
Thanks,

> (See skim_errors.txt please)

> I'm using  gcc-3.4.1, qt-3.3.3 (+ qt-immodule) and kde-3.2.3.
> Maybe I made something wrong, but I don't know what it is.
Really strange, it seems to me that your ld can not find qt and kde
library to link against!

Mine environment is almost the same, except I use qt 3.3.2

I am investigating this issue.

BTW: are you sure the build dir is sane? (make distclean)

- Old Chinese adage

- Old Chinese adage