[SCIM] Re: Skim test in Korean env.

Kitae neeum at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 10:29:26 PDT 2004

Hi
On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 18:02 +0100, LiuCougar wrote:
> I think you korean users may want to fire a bug report in gentoo bugzilla.
Thanks   I will.

> there is no program called skim-launcher, although one is called
> scim-launcher, do you mean this one?
Sorry, yes that is scim-launcher.

> what will happen if you try typing korean in a KDE program? Can you
> trigger skim? Can you see the candidate window when you typing?
No can't trigger skim in KDE program.
Just can input English in KDE program except konqueror(I think it's some
differeant from other KDEs).
I try to Korean XIM nabi, but same thing happen, so that' not skim
problem.
Now I am emerging qt.

> IMO, I do no think KDE is so heavy for a P4 user.
Yes I agree, but I prefer lite thing using less resource.

Thanks.

Kitae.