[SCIM] Re: patch for build problem of skim 0.9.6

Mike FABIAN mfabian at suse.de
Sat Aug 21 11:13:42 PDT 2004

LiuCougar <liucougar at gmail.com> さんは書きました:

> On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:15:19 +0200, Mike FABIAN <mfabian at suse.de> wrote:
>> I needed the attached patch to build skim 0.9.6 on SuSE Linux 9.1.
> I do not think this patch is needed:
> in file ./src/socketserverthread.h
> #ifdef USE_SCIM_KDE_SETTINGS
> #include "utils/scimkdesettings.h"
> #endif
>
> and this file is included in src/skimpluginmanager.h
> kdetraystatus.h contains src/skimpluginmanager.h and in file kdetraystatus.cpp
> before include kdetraystatus.h, USE_SCIM_KDE_SETTINGS is defined, so
> utils/scimkdesettings.h should be included too

Strange. Without that patch it didn't build for me because the
definitions from scimkdesettings were not available. Neither on SuSE
Linux 9.1 nor on the current development version of SuSE Linux.

Maybe USE_SCIM_KDE_SETTINGS isn't defined. I'll check later.

--
Mike FABIAN   <mfabian at suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。