[SCIM] skim: rpm and German manual for SuSE Linux 9.1

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 16:41:21 PDT 2004

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:46:45 +0200, Jan Hefti <j.hefti at hamburg.de> wrote:
> Sure, here it is.
>
> I did a minor revision to the rpm to ensure that empty directories will
> be removed upon uninstall - many thanks to Mike Fabian for pointing that
> out!

Thanks for your work. Based on your spec file, and borrow some ideas
from scim-lib spec file, I have committed a general skim.spec.in file
into cvs.

In order to use this:
./bootstrap
./configure (with parameters you want)

then a skim.spec file will be generated. You can edit it to add some
further info.

Please test it.

Thanks,
- Old Chinese adage