[SCIM] skim: rpm and German manual for SuSE Linux 9.1

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 16:32:27 PDT 2004

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:34:25 +0200, Jan Hefti <j.hefti at hamburg.de> wrote:
> Very good idea - and also a lot cleaner than my original file!
>
> I changed it a little, so now it honors the --prefix switch from
> ../configure. Unfortunately, I could not make it honor --exec-prefix,
> etc., since make converts those to strings that contain shell variables
> (like ${prefix}), which are not permitted e.g. in the %files section of
> the spec file.
Thanks.
But I do think that if your use
%configure
rather than ./configure
I think it would honor the prefix (and other parameters)
Of course, I have no environment to test. Only FYI
(scim use only %configure, so you may want to give it a try)

> BTW,
>
> make install
>
> installs the file
>
> /opt/kde3/share/doc/HTML/en/skim/kdex.dtd
Yes, you can remove it safely. Sorry about this.

> So now I have to get working on the translation...
Thanks. Looking forward to your outcome ;)

BTW: I just added another pot file which should be translated under
skim/po dir, you can see the details in another email (Re: Couple of
questions about skim)

Regards,
Cougar

- Old Chinese adage