[SCIM] Re: Couple of questions about skim

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 21:08:25 PDT 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:52:33 +0800, kitae <neeum at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes I did, and test cvs version now.
> All menu show translated menu and work fine.
Glad to hear that ;)

> I don't know well, but
> I think msgstr"skim" is more readable than msgtr"Name=skim"
> my screen shot is http://bluetux.made.com/skim-setting.png
I fully agree. Unfortunately, the not-so-friendly format is imposed by
the current implementation (the same as the one used in kde-i18n).

Maybe we can post some i10ned GUI screenshot in skim homepage (as scim
did). So could you please send me a desktop screenshot which
demonstrates a working skim: includes the 3 GUI plugins (input window,
main window and system tray indicator) plus the configure dialog.

I made a sample
http://freedesktop.org/~cougar/skim/screenshots/workingskim.png

Of course I would not publish this one on the homepage: it is toooo
ugly and its only purpose is just a "sample"

Regards,
- Old Chinese adage