[SCIM] Re: Couple of questions about skim

kitae neeum at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 01:18:25 PDT 2004

Hi

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 05:08 +0100, LiuCougar wrote:
> Maybe we can post some i10ned GUI screenshot in skim homepage (as scim
> did). So could you please send me a desktop screenshot which
> demonstrates a working skim: includes the 3 GUI plugins (input window,
> main window and system tray indicator) plus the configure dialog.

After a little setting change for screenshot.
I make skim screenshot.
That is

skim setting and about.
http://bluetux.made.com/skim-about-s3.png
writing Chinese , just  ”你好吗“
http://bluetux.made.com/skim-chinese-s.png
writing Korean, a little info about skim and show Korean Hangul & Hanja.
http://bluetux.made.com/skim-hangul-s.png

It's a little difficult to display all 3 GUI plugins at same time.

> Of course I would not publish this one on the homepage: it is toooo
> ugly and its only purpose is just a "sample"

I think there is no toooooo ugly thing.
And that's very good screenshot for who want to know skim, and use.

Thanks

Kitae