[SCIM] Re: Couple of questions about skim

kitae neeum at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 04:40:53 PDT 2004

Hi
On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 05:08 +0100, LiuCougar wrote:
> > I don't know well, but
> > I think msgstr"skim" is more readable than msgtr"Name=skim"
> > my screen shot is http://bluetux.made.com/skim-setting.png
> I fully agree. Unfortunately, the not-so-friendly format is imposed by
> the current implementation (the same as the one used in kde-i18n).
Before Yokiko's mail I had misunderstanding about that.

I old translating

msgid "Name=skim"
msgstr "이름=스킴"  <-- all word translated

should be

msgid "Name=skim"
msgstr "Name=스킴" <-- just after "=" word stanslated

msgstr's "Name" and "Comment" aren't be translated.
That's  right?

New desktop.ko.po file, attached

Thanks all, and thanks for Yokiko's advise.

Kitae