[SCIM] Re: Couple of questions about skim

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 11:58:38 PDT 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:41:59 +0200, Jan Hefti <j.hefti at hamburg.de> wrote:
> I got exactly the the same error messages.
Now it should work, and please also refer to the other email I replied
to Yukiko

> I guess the messages from desktop_xx.po are supposed to be added to the
> relevant .desktop files, which are not touched by make.
You got it ;)

> So, Cougar, should I just send you the file desktop_de.po, and you will
> create the new .desktop files, or should I try anything else? For
> testing what the translation looks like in context, it would be good if
> there was an easy way to create the .desktop files myself.
As said in the other email, you can
make desktops
under the po dir to update all desktop files. Please test it.

I think you can test them now, if not please send me the po files and
I will try to fix it.

Thanks a lot.
Regards

- Old Chinese adage