[SCIM] Re: Couple of questions about skim

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Tue Aug 24 04:54:52 PDT 2004

Hi Cougar,

On Tuesday 24 August 2004 03:52, LiuCougar wrote:
> Two "Comment=" prefixes are missing in your desktop_ja.po, I hope I
> rectified it correctly, please check the CVS.

Thank you for the fix.  I've got the translated strings from desktop_ja.po in
the panel (and the 'Translator' tab too) and made some minor changes.  Could
you please commit the attached updated po files to the CVS.

Though, I've noticed there are still some strings that don't appear in the
panel.  Where are they supposed to show up?

#: ../plugins/inputwindow/inputwindow_settings.cpp:85
msgid "Highlight Selected Candidate"

#: ../plugins/inputwindow/inputwindow_settings.cpp:86
msgid "Enable Mouse Support"

#: src/skimui.desktop:2
msgid "Comment=A Skim UI Plugin"

#: src/skimkcmplugin.desktop:2
msgid "Comment=A Config Plugin for Skim"

> > QMetaObject::findSignal:KListView: Conflict with
> > QListView::doubleClicked(QListViewItem*,const QPoint&,int)
>
> These error does not do any harm at all. And I think it is not
> relevant to skim itself.
> I observed the same warnings in my box after upgrading qt, sometimes
> Just ignore it please ;)

OK. :)

> If possible, could Yukiko and Jan please produce "native" screenshots
> for skim too?

I'll try...

Thanks.

Yukiko