[SCIM] Re: Couple of questions about skim

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:41:03 PDT 2004

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:54:52 +0900, Yukiko Bando <ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp> wrote:
> Though, I've noticed there are still some strings that don't appear in the
> panel.  Where are they supposed to show up?
>
> #: ../plugins/inputwindow/inputwindow_settings.cpp:85
> msgid "Highlight Selected Candidate"
>
> #: ../plugins/inputwindow/inputwindow_settings.cpp:86
> msgid "Enable Mouse Support"

These strings won't be displayed at current version, because the
feature haven't been implemented yet ;) I hide their corresponding
widgets, so you won't see them in the configure dialog.

> #: src/skimui.desktop:2
> msgid "Comment=A Skim UI Plugin"
>
> #: src/skimkcmplugin.desktop:2
> msgid "Comment=A Config Plugin for Skim"
These two are used to describe the plugin types used by skim. I do no
know where I can see them too.

> > If possible, could Yukiko and Jan please produce "native" screenshots
> > for skim too?
>
> I'll try...
Thanks.

Regards,