[SCIM] Re: New screenshots for skim

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 19:29:15 PDT 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:24:50 +0000, LiuCougar <liucougar at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:10:23 +0900, Yukiko Bando <ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp> wrote:
> > One more thing that I noticed is that skim doesn't seem to remember the font
> > size for the input/lookup window on my machine.  I'm using KDE 3.2.3.
> I will investigate it. Thanks.
Sorry, but it seems I can not reproduce this issue. Below is what I did to test:
1. change the font in the configure dialog for the input window
2. trigger the inputmethod to see the input window, and the font is
changed to the new specified one
3. close skim (or restart KDE)
4. restart skim, trigger it again, and I can see skim still uses the
font specified in step 1.

Could you tell me how you can reproduce this bug?

Thanks.
Regards,
- Old Chinese adage