[SCIM] skim 0.9.7 (1.0.0rc1) released

Jan Hefti j.hefti at hamburg.de
Sun Aug 29 03:33:59 PDT 2004

Hi Cougar,

LiuCougar schrieb:

>Hi all,
>  0.9.7 released
>        New translations for German, Japanese, Korean and Tranditional
>Chinese: thanks to Jan, Yukiko, Kitae and Jim Huang;
>        Now fully i18ned: include all translatible strings.
>        Get rid of extra space in text buttons in the mainwindow;
>        New option -f: with this option, skim will start even if
>scim-panel-gtk is running;
>        move libskim and libscim-kdeutils to ${libdir};
>        New Translator Tab in the about dialog ;)
>        Fixed other minor bugs.
>
>  If no further bugs are reported, this will become the skim 1.0
>version when scim 1.0 merges.
>
>Enjoy,
>Cougar

very nice!

I updated the rpm for SuSE 9.1. As always, you can find it at

http://www.chinaboard.de/skim

There is also a new description of the various configuration dialogs of
skim further down that page. Feel free to take any of the screenshots if
you like them better than the one that shows all windows on one screen.

Regards,
Jan