[SCIM] skim 0.9.7 (1.0.0rc1) released

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 08:54:28 PDT 2004

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:33:59 +0200, Jan Hefti <j.hefti at hamburg.de> wrote:
> I updated the rpm for SuSE 9.1. As always, you can find it at
>
> http://www.chinaboard.de/skim
Thanks a lot. I have updated the homepage of skim to reflect this.

> There is also a new description of the various configuration dialogs of
> skim further down that page. Feel free to take any of the screenshots if
> you like them better than the one that shows all windows on one screen.
You wrote such a detailed manual to describ skim. I think this kind of
doc should be part of skim package ;)

BTW: about the qt built-in preedit support, it is only meaningful when
you are using qt-immodule enabled Qt.

Regards,
Cougar

- Old Chinese adage