[SCIM] scim 0.99.0 scim-chinese 0.4.0 and scim-tables 0.4.0 are ready.

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Mon Jun 21 06:03:27 PDT 2004

Hi!

On Monday 21 June 2004 16:43, Zhe Su wrote:
> I found the stupid bug. You may download scim-uim 0.1.1 and
> scim-m17n 0.1.1 from:
>
> http://freedesktop.org/~suzhe/sources/scim-uim-0.1.1.tar.gz
> http://freedesktop.org/~suzhe/sources/scim-m17n-0.1.1.tar.gz

I'm pleased to confirm that the problem has been fixed.  All available modules
were loaded with the new simplified command (thank you for that) and I got
the UIM and M17N icons too.  But now I can't seem to use SCIM in qt
applications or OpenOffice.org.  The keyboard icon doesn't show up in systray
when I start any of those programs.  Am I missing something?

Thank you.

Yukiko

The commands to start SCIM:
scim -d