[SCIM] scim-lib SHOULD be independent

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Fri Jun 25 05:21:06 PDT 2004

Yes, exactly. But it can be done by packagers. We can have separated
binary packages built from one big scim source package. The source code
remains in one package in order to easily maintain. The binary packages
are divided into many small ones, including an independent core library
package.

Regards
James Su