[Spice-devel] Build Win 32 client for kraxel.fedorapeople.org

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Tue Aug 10 04:49:30 PDT 2010

On 08/09/10 02:52, bwellsnc wrote:
> With the version that I build using Visual Studio C++ Express, I now
> have a gui where I can enter the server name, port number, secure port
> number, and password.  This leads me to believe that mingw32 is not
> building all the dependencies for spicec.exe.   I think the gui portion
> is being skipped for some reason.

Yes.  The gui is built using cegui and it is a compile time option, i.e.
you can built spicec without gui too.  Maybe this is where actually the
problem is:  When building with mingw32 (and without cegui) we might
take some untested+broken code paths because the visual c++ builds are
usually done with cegui ...

cheers,
   Gerd