[Spice-devel] Build Win 32 client for kraxel.fedorapeople.org

bwellsnc bwellsnc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 15:29:56 PDT 2010

Yeah I am going to play with this a little more, but at least I was able to
get it built using visual studio express.  I did notice that cegui does not
get built into the mingw32 version, so a gui will be out of the question
because it doesn't have the libraries to build properly anyway.  Tried it
several times and it failed running mingw32's version of ld looking for
CEGUIBase.  Basically, looks like when building under linux, might need to
look for another gui interface other than cegui.

Brent