[Spice-devel] Project Information

Kris Lyttle klyttle at rogers.com
Tue Feb 23 17:32:19 PST 2010

Hello,

I came across your website while researching systems that will remotely
control a virtualized computer environment or virtual machine (VM) via the
internet, i.e., controlling a VM as if it were a physical machine using VNC,
VPN, etc., and it seems this could be the case with this project.

Just a few questions if I may:

1.       Can one VM control another, e.g., a VM (server) on one physical
machine controlling another VM (client) on a separate machine?

2.       Can full-duplex control be established between two VMs, say, using
the example above? Or would that be full-duplex communication between
physical machines using multiple VMs (server and client together) on each
machine?

3.       Have you reached a stage where this can (or already has been)
implemented? If so, where?

4.       Any plans for embedded applications?

Forgive me for all these questions, but as you can see, I am quite
fascinated by this project, and I would sincerely appreciate any information
you can provide. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Kris Lyttle.