[Spice-devel] Using 6 monitors with spice

Roman_Lazarev at troika.ru Roman_Lazarev at troika.ru
Sun Jun 6 23:04:47 PDT 2010

That worked just great! I haven't conducted any extensive tests, but so
far it is able to display ;) any news I'll post!

C Уважением,
Лазарев Роман
тел: +7 (495) 258-0500 х 1324

Yonit Halperin <yhalperi at redhat.com>
06.06.2010 10:13

Roman_Lazarev at troika.ru
cc
spice-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject
Re: [Spice-devel] Using 6 monitors with spice

Hi,
the bitmaps cache is shared by the monitors. In red_worker.c
MAX_CACHE_CLIENTS = 4. You can try to change it.

Yonit.