[Spice-devel] SPICE questions

Izik Eidus ieidus at redhat.com
Thu Mar 11 08:52:35 PST 2010

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:44:41 +0100
"Stefan Zintgraf" <s.zintgraf at acontis.com> wrote:

> Hi Izik,
>

> Find below all messages that are logged, the message "qxl_exit_vga_mode" is one of the last messages.
>

> Thanks
>
> Stefan

And this slowness is happening to you on windows xp right?

I have explenation if it happen on windows 7...

Do you mind to use the unstable spice that have many performence improvment to the driver?

And please give me as much info as you can on the guest, how can i get the same configuration
as you have?

And can i give you deubg patch`s? or d/l somehow snapshot of this guest?

Thanks.