[Spice-devel] refactoring server channels

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Mon Nov 8 11:05:34 PST 2010

Hi,

On 11/08/2010 03:24 PM, Alon Levy wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I have a 85 patch queue, including the already sent 12 I think, that uses red_channel.[ch] as the base for the inputs, main, cursor and display channels. The purpose is to introduce changes for multiple clients support in one place, namely red_channel. I have tested these changes somewhat. I'm not sending them already sense I don't want to bombard the list with 85 patches. I would still be glad for some feedback:
>    * do you agree with the approach?

I'm not all that familiar with these parts of the code (yet), but it sounds good to me.

>    * are the patches as is reviewable? (that is, can you review my review request ? ;)

I think they are, still I hope you can find someone who is a bit more familiar with these
bits to review them. If that does not happen in say a week ping / poke me and I'll dive
into that part of the code as I review your patches :)

Regards,

Hans