[Spice-devel] How much CPU load will spice server take? Is it possible to take spice client to do more processing?

Frédéric Grelot fredericg_99 at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 16 16:58:17 PST 2010

> > http://www.spice-space.org/features.html
> > Graphic commands - processes and transmits 2D graphic commands
>
> Correct, and video decoding is not a 2d graphics command (otoh
> upscaling is).

Understood.
And if I'm understanding it right, in the futur features "Video acceleration" is expected to address this use case?

By the way, let's imagine that I'm playing some flash video (youtube for example) in full-screen. Is the flash plugin actually using the "upscaling" 2D command, so that this is done client-side ?

Frederic.