[Spice-devel] Fullscreen problem

Amador Pahim amador at pahim.org
Fri Oct 1 20:10:15 PDT 2010

Helo,

I'm using Fedora 14 beta and spice from yum. When I connect to VM in
fullscreen mode (or change to it with shift+F11) and the VM video
resolution is different from the physical client resolution the spice
client crashes. The message sent to screen is:

spicec: xcb_io.c:506: _XReply: Assertion `!dpy->xcb->reply_data' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

This problem was observed in Gnome and XFCE.

The environment with Fedora 13 and spice 0.4 works fine.

Is this a known issue? There is any workaround?

Thanks.
Amador Pahim.
Caxias do Sul University / RS - Brasil