[Spice-devel] variable monitor width question

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Sat Dec 3 07:56:46 PST 2011

Hi

----- Mensaje original -----

> You can benefit from such a feature (automatic resizing of the VM) by
> using spice-gtk to connect to your VM and with spice-vdagent
> installed and active inside your VM.

Note that arbitrary monitor size (like our competitors) is still in our todo-list. The drivers needs to be updated.

Also, let's point out that spice-gtk itself is not a client, but rather a library. And the spicy program it contains is just a test client. We don't yet have a "real" client based on spice-gtk that replaces spicec (it might become Boxes and/or virt-viewer).

regards