[Spice-devel] VideoStream - MJpeg Encode/Decode.

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 00:04:47 PST 2011

Hi Alon,

After encoding the frame, the width and height of the frame would be changed. I haven't find producing Frame rect in Even format at Encoder.
"red_display_marshall_stream_start" function at encoder receives ODD format Frame rect and this frame rect is continued in "red_marshall_stream_data" function before and after encoding frame. This ODD format frame rect is transferred to Spice client.

Decoder receives ODD format frame rects for below scenario.
Spice session crash happens if we do mouse hover
on next playing videos list while playing youtube videos in windows guest.

If I remove assertion(just for test) at decoder, everything works fine.

Thanks/Mohan.