[Spice-devel] Issues while compiling QXL driver for x64 env....

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 10:10:26 PDT 2011

Hi,
I have seen issues while building QXL driver in x64 free env. I'm not seeeing the same with x86 free env.error C2373: 'DrvEnableDriver' : redefinition; different type modifierserror C2373: 'DrvDisableDriver' : redefinition; different type modifiers
like this getting for all Drv* functions. I have noticed these while checking Auto code review tool OACR.
But binaries get build with "build -czg". I added /P switch after /WX option but I'm seeing this issue.
Could anyone tell where exactly i'm missing? I just want to eliminate all errors and warnings reported by OACR.

Regards,
Mohan.