[Spice-devel] libcacard... Please go away...

Cliff Sharp csharp at vbridges.com
Mon Jun 27 13:44:00 PDT 2011

I tried your suggestion ... But I am not using MacPorts any longer. I am using gtk-osx.

Hi Cliff,

I've hit the same problem, it seems like its the problem with
introspection in MacPorts.

Adding --enable-introspection=no seemed to have solved this issue.
I'm hitting another with vala though:

make  all-recursive
Making all in common
Making all in win
Making all in my_getopt-1.5
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
Making all in gtk
make  all-recursive
Making all in controller
make  all-am
make[5]: *** No rule to make target `menu.c', needed by `menu.lo'.  Stop.
make[4]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Anyone has any ideas on this?

Best Regards,
Attila Sukosd
How do you disable libcacard???

I did the following but it did not work...

--enable-smartcard=no --without-smartcard ???

Have you resolved your issue above yet?