[Spice-devel] spice & multiple monitors

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 04:13:42 PDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 04:51:13AM +0000, Lauro wrote:

> Old client meaning 0.4 and/or 0.6?

No, I meant spicec from 0.8 as opposed to spicy/vinagre using spice-gtk.

Sorry, old is pretty overloaded, I'll try to not use it in the future - I
didn't mean old as in a previous version, I meant as in "has lived for a long
time", I was speaking of the spicec client, the one built from spice repo
at the moment (we plan to merge the two, but the difference in name will remain).
The newer client is spice-gtk, it's a widget library so the actual client is any application
that uses the widget like vinagre, or the example client which I was referring to
which comes with spice-gtk and is called spicy (so the writing is different, spicec
vs spicy, but pronouncing it it sounds almost the same).