[Spice-devel] Multi-monitor support...

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 14:57:54 PDT 2011

Thanks Emre,

Configured RHEL6.1 Beta Guest with "-device qxl" and "-vga qxl" for dual head support.
I verified whether qxl devices are added to Guest or not. Both qxl devices are added .

When I launched Guest in full screen mode, Guest is not spanning across the monitors i.e., it displays only in primary monitor.

Could you tell me what might be the problem for not spanning across the monitors when Guest is in full-screen mode?

Thanks/Mohan.