[Spice-devel] About spice-xpi firefox version Compatiblity

Antonio Perez-Aranda aperezaranda at yaco.es
Mon Nov 14 02:42:31 PST 2011

Well, After some test, I get the plugin running by adding libnsISpicec
 libraries on /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/
But I can get it running with librarys on user profile.

Another Question is ¿Can I embed like a flash on a classic page with a
specific size?

With something like this:

<embed type="application/x-spice" width=640 height=480>

I always get a new window with a Spice handler.

--
Antonio Pérez-Aranda Alcaide
aperezaranda at yaco.es

Yaco Sistemas S.L.