[Spice-devel] About spice-xpi firefox version Compatiblity

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 03:05:41 PST 2011

Antonio Perez-Aranda píše v Po 14. 11. 2011 v 11:42 +0100:
> Well, After some test, I get the plugin running by adding libnsISpicec
>  libraries on /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/
> But I can get it running with librarys on user profile.
>
> Another Question is ¿Can I embed like a flash on a classic page with a
> specific size?
>
> With something like this:
>
> <embed type="application/x-spice" width=640 height=480>
>
> I always get a new window with a Spice handler.

You can not, spice-xpi is not a client. It is just a kind of helper that
allows a web page to start actual client that will run then in its own
window.

I think there were some implementations of spice client in Java on this
list so if you want a client embedded to web page, that could possibly
work for you.

David

--

David Jaša, RHCE

SPICE QE based in Brno
GPG Key:     22C33E24
Fingerprint: 513A 060B D1B4 2A72 7F0D 0278 B125 CD00 22C3 3E24