[Spice-devel] How do I install vioser in virt-manager?

Marian Krcmarik mkrcmari at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 12:39:42 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----

No offence, but are you sure that you do try to start spice vdagent in the guest? ( as Christophe asked you earlier: "Just to be 100% sure we are on the same line, the agent runs inside the guest, not on the host or on the machine running the spice client?"). Because you are writing about Windows guest but trying to start spice-vdagentd.
If you have a Windows guest, please install Windows spice agent on guest - http://spice-space.org/download/binaries/vdagent-win32_20110801.zip (Spice User manual chapter 6.1.2 http://spice-space.org/docs/spice_user_manual.pdf).