[Spice-devel] Fosdem talk proposal: "Boxes, use other systems with ease"

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 08:00:50 PST 2011

Talk: Boxes, use other systems with ease
Names: Marc-André Lureau & Zeeshan Ali (& others from the team?)

Boxes is a new GNOME application to create and access local and
remotesystems, such as virtual machines or remote desktop. A local
machineis powered by KVM & Spice, and you can access remote desktop
vialibvirt, SPICE and VNC (and more coming). Boxes is made for you,
developpers, contributors, and users of application running on other systems.
During this talk we will demo latest version and describe the designof
Boxes. We will discuss the importance of Boxes as part of the
GNOME project. Finally, a list of missing features and the roadmap
for the next cycle will be presented.

--
Marc-André Lureau