[Spice-devel] vdagent-win32 update

Arnon Gilboa agilboa at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 04:40:31 PST 2011

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the update.
This behavior means that for some reason, the virtio-serial device was
closed.
In this case, mouse mode switches from client to server (assuming you
don't use usb tablet), and c&p stops working.
The most reasonable scenario for this is a crash of vdservice for some
reason, which we want to find out.
Please verify that is the case - look for vdservice & vdagent in the
taskmgr.
In addition, please send the monitor output of qemu around the time of
the  failure.
Unfortunately, the vdservice & vdagent logs don't say anything that can
help us :(
Try to catch me at irc.gimp.net #spice to debug the issue online.
Waiting for your update,
Arnon