[Spice-devel] Usb redirection

Jackson jyhyen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 16:54:24 PST 2012

> 2) The usbredirhost_read_guest_data() call from usbredir_handle_msg
> has a complete packet, and one which requires it to make some libusb
> call which takes one of libusb's internal locks, and for some reason
> the libusb_handle_events() call holds that lock while it is sleeping?

The usbredir_handle_msg receive message and do usbredirhost_read_guest_data(),
but does't make libusb call work. And after default 60 secs timeout in
libusb_handle_event(), usbredir_write_flush_callback() and
usbredir_write_callback() work while no message are received through
usbredir_handle_msg(). Where should I check?

> Which platform are you on and which version of libusb are you using?

On window 7 and libusb 1.0.10