[Spice-devel] Windows binary download?

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 15:44:42 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
> Le 14/02/2012 17:31, Charles Wilson a écrit :
> > I downloaded and installed
> > 	http://elmarco.fedorapeople.org/virt-viewer-0.4.2.exe
> > but running either virt-viewer.exe or remote-viewer.exe both fail
> > with
> > an error popup complaining about a missing 'libp11-kit-0.dll'
> >
> > Is this an oversight in the installer package, or should I download
> > that
> > DLL from some other location?

I somehow used the old version of the script.. I'll update installer with the 0.5 release this week.

Meanwhile you can copy this file under \virt-viewer\bin:

http://elmarco.fedorapeople.org/libp11-kit-0.dll

sorry for that! we need to work on a better solution for a combination of a custom nsis script + automated depedencies, it should be doable