[Spice-devel] 答复: Re: hi,everyone. anyone do spice client on mac os x?

wang.chun3 at zte.com.cn wang.chun3 at zte.com.cn
Thu Jan 5 01:23:08 PST 2012

Hi, thank your help. I success to run spice client on mac os x.

so, next step, i want to compile spice client on ipad2(ios), is it
unimpossible mission??

1. spice client transplantation to ipad2, anyone have good idear?

2. ipad(ios) can complie the spice like to mac os x? two os both based on
darwin.

3. anyone can advice for it? thanks.

Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com>
2012-01-02 18:06

收件人
wang.chun3 at zte.com.cn
抄送
spice-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
主题
Re: [Spice-devel] hi,everyone. anyone do spice client on mac os x?

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 04:48:56PM +0800, wang.chun3 at zte.com.cn wrote:
> i try to compile the spice client on mac os x (darwin 10.7 ) ,but i
faced
> many troubles, anyone can help me? thanks
>
> 1. celt and qpixman , spice-prototol  have compiled on mac os x , but
> while compile the spice-0.8.2:

You shouldn't need qpixman for spice 0.8.2

>   ./configure
>
>   show error:  checking for jpeg_destory_decompress in -ljpeg... no
>                configure: error:libjpeg not found

You can have a look in configure.log to try to figure out why it cannot be
found.

> 2. spice client can working on mac os x (darwin unix) ???

I've had reasonable success in compiling spice-gtk and vinagre on osx for
use as spice clients. I based this work on the gtk-osx stuff, see
http://www.gtk.org/download/macos.php and
http://cfergeau.blogspot.com/2011/06/spicy-apples.html

Christophe
[附件 "attvmx2k.dat" 被 王春135442/user/zte_ltd 删除]

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.