[Spice-devel] 答复: Re: hi,everyone. anyone do spice client on mac os x?

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 23:20:19 PST 2012

On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 10:31:09AM +0800, Darren Xiong wrote:
> As far as I know, there isn't glib porting on iOS, I think this is the
> real difficulty.

It's probably not really hard given the amount of platforms glib runs on.
I alos just found http://planet-iphones.com/cydia/id/glib

> How about using the cocoa instead of glib and how much work if do like this?
> I know about cocoa but not very familiar with spice,maybe I can help somehow :)

if you want to avoid the glib dependency, imo the best to do is to start
writing a client from scratch (ie reimplement the low-level protocol
parsing and everything from there).