[Spice-devel] 答复: Re: 答复: Re: hi,everyone. anyone do spice client on mac os x?

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 07:22:26 PST 2012

On Mon, Jan 09, 2012 at 03:21:46PM +0100, David Jaša wrote:
> Alon Levy píše v Po 09. 01. 2012 v 14:11 +0200:
> > >
> > > Ah ok thanks. Seems this patch got lost :-/
> > >

> > +1 to picking it up (even if it is for spicec and not spice-gtk)
> >

> Seeing this and the patch traffic here, I'm wondering if spice team
> wouldn't benefit from using gerrit, like RHEV/oVirt do. The nice thing
> about it is that it leverages git so the actual workflow doesn't have to
> change much when it is used.

I think Marc-Andre wanted / already uses git-bz (Owen Taylor's extension
iirc) but maybe it's not contradictory. Can it be setup so bug email
still goes to the mailing list? can someone using mailing list to review
a patch and reply with inline comments, like we do so far, interact with
someone using gerrit?